Thursday, July 7, 2016

"Workplace's Allegations: What was my "E-Mailing Letter" to 1st Cousin Mr. Deng Duot Deng Joak?"

Dear Mr. Deng Duot Deng Joak, and Mrs. Adhieu Ajak Deng Biar

I just got your email today about co-worker "allegation", which have had led to your suspension from JBS Australia's Beef and Lamb Processing Company.

Of course, you have handled a workplace's situation nicely, however you just follow whatever they asked to do. 

As always, suspension from workplace is much healthier if there is a guarantee that you will return back to work. I do NOT know how many "verbally warnings", and "suspension" you are supposed to take before it led to your "permanent terminations" from workplace. For instance, in my previous "workplace" case from 2012-2015 Strong Memorial Hospital, especially from Department of Environmental Services, Rochester, New York(USA), I have already had a pre-existing 1 "No-Show No-Call" Attendance's Written-Up Warnings before I got a fire from workplace due to fighting misconduct with one of management team. 

As a matter of fact, our mothers are from Nyuak Payam district, although our fathers: daddy Mr. Wuor Deng Joak, uncle Mr. Ajur Deng Joak, and uncle Mr. Duot Deng Joak with my deepest respect to our Aunty Mrs. Aluk Deng Joak, and late Mr. Yaak Thuch de Akol from Kongor Payam district. 


With thanks, 

David D. Wuor 
Http://davidwuor.blogsot.com/
E-Mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com
Home phone: (585)434-1059





Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2016, at 12:24 AM, Deng Duot <dengduotdeng@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear relatives,

Would you please find this attached letter which I respond to allegations made against me by one of my employee in the Company I work for.

I had been suspended from work since last week but the problem is being investigated right now. They company had issued me a letter last Wednesday to respond to what they think I had done or breached some of their company policies.


Warms Regards,

Deng Jok,

JBS Australia Pty Ltd's employee.
<Personal Letter FINAL DRAFT.docx>

2 comments:

  1. Um, this is NOT bad ‘responding letter.’🤓🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again, I got nothing to say Mr. Daniel Deng Duot; this gentleman is probably testing your ‘Anger Management.’ And daddy said in our 2010-“Funeral Talks, Twilight...” episode, “you ought to fight less, and started to communicate with this ‘people’ more.” See my Blogspot homepage at: Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor