Friday, October 7, 2016

"When is 2nd visit for Room's Extermination?"

"2nd Visit for Room's Extermination?"

Compiled by David D. Wuor
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/
E-mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com

- [x] Visit this homepage: https://store.metromattress.com/category/wood-and-iron-beds/
- [x] Come to a "Metro Mattress Store" by tomorrow to buy a bed, and its Mattress appliance off Monroe Ave. since I do NOT have a queen bed, and its Mattress appliance: Hilldale Winsloth Bed, bed frame, spreadsheets, and its Mattress.
- [x] Sale Pricing: Just buy what I could afford between $289.99, and $733.00 before this Saturday, October 8th, 2016 between 10.00 Am, and 11.00 Am.
- [x] Metro Mattress's Store Location: 2949 Monroe Avenue, Pittsford, NY 14618
        Store phone: (585)465-5210
=] https://www.google.com/ads/slp?data=CBwKBgjfxvXYBA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ0fHqg8jPAhXGRCYKHRLpC3kQh0EIKw/



NB.
- [x] Always remember NOT empty a pocket, and be a homeless again!! Some of 2012-2014 Clothings to which I have had bought are yet soaking in the basement at home of Bhar-el ghazal region's residents after they evicted me.
- [x] I got "no bed" yet, however I should put away everything into "black bags."
                i.) Clean a room before exterminators come
               ii.) I should keep whatever "monies" remaining from a rent in case a government untimely stop paying me; for a bad case scenario, a landlord evict me as they have had done between 2012 and 2014.
               iii.) No buying either sofa, or bed
               iv.) Save whatever monies remaining from a rent, grocery food shopping, and phone bill payment in case a cost living arrangements untimely increments as NYC City Mayor Mr. Rudy Giuliana has had done for NYC peasant residents removing in the City, and a crime reduction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor