Saturday, November 26, 2016

Social Security Administration(SSA) gov't's "Ticket to Work" Program: Why NOT going to workplace?


SSA gov't's "Ticket to Work" program: Why NOT going to Workplace?"


Compiled by David D. Wuor
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com/

Reminding Note?
=] Brings this "Ticket to Work" program by Monday to SSA Office in Rochester, NY between their workdays 9am and 5pm before a Pamphlet notice for "Medical Review."
               a) Tells them that I do NOT want to go to work due to reasons as follows:

1.) Why NOT going to Workplace?
     =] General speaking, people said that I have had married a daughter: "Mrs. Deborah Akur Deng de Leek"of SPLA Army Brigadier Mr. Deng Leek Deng de Malual from Duk County, who have the same Middle name with me. And yet his 2nd daughter: Mrs. Deborah Akur Deng de Leek has a "non-marital affair" with "Mr. Panrac Majak Deng" from Bor South County, where they are currently staying with my children in UNHCR's Ifo Refugee Camp, Somali-Kenya  border instead of UNHCR's Kakuma Refugees Camp, Kenya.

       =] They allegedly said that I have stolen an "Family Name Identity" of 1st Cousin: Mr. David Bul Garang, since 2001 Kakuma Refugees Camp to USA, who currently live with his wife: Mrs. Apajok Aguer de Biar, and children in Jacksonville, Mississippi.  I should have been truthful to both New York State's Supreme Court undisclosed Justice in their "legal Name Change Affidavit" form, Homeland Security, USCIS Immigration Service, Academic credentials due to 2009-2010 Plagiarism at the College of Saint Rose-Albany, New York, and to UNHCR since 2001 Kakuma Refugees Camp, Kenya by telling them that this was NOT my "biological family surnames."

      =] However, I went to Kakuma Refugees Camp, Kenya in 1999 by different family surnames of Mr. Moses Deng Wuor of Group 50, Zone 4. in Kakuma I, II, and III. And I was directly airlifted from villages of Panyagor Town's Airport, today at Twic East County in Jonglei State, Republics of South Sudan alongst with Mr. Deng Bol of Group 46, Zone 4.

2.) Who have had involved in resettlement to Kakuma Refugees Camp, Kenya in 1999?
           1.) SSRRA representative Mr. Panchol de Aduong of SPLM Party government
           2.) GOAL organization's representatives Mr. Ahmed Deng de Wel of Bor South County, who was trained as an "animal Doctor." And as well this became his profession.
           3.) SPLA Army 2nd Lt. Mr. Garang Bul-ariew of Twic East County, Republics of South Sudan.
          4.) I have had paid SSRRA: a Rehabilitation and Relief Agency a 15,000.00 dinar of Old Sudan, which was equivalent to Ksh. 500.00 Kenyan Schilling for a non-round trip by Airplane for Loki, Kenya.

     =] Employers, of course, would like to see a "original Family surnames" on "job placements' applications due to allegedly identity theft: Mr. David Bul Garang instead of 2010 "legal family surnames": Mr. David Deng Wuor.

        =] Residents of City of Rochester, New York also allegedly said that I am racist, where I have fought with TWO "white-men" in Wegmans Food Market, and Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH) respectively. I suggested that I should NOT seek an employment in this New York State(NYS) whatsoever. I would rather stay at home, where I will still receive my Social Security for people with Disability benefits(SSI).

      =] Housing: I have been verbally invicted especially for bed bugs, and of fear of other infectious diseases.

        =] Harassment at work, where they ridiculed me for being born with 1980 "lipstick syndrome", Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STDs) of Hepatitis B., undiagnosed Zika virus, and 2006-2007 a medically "Deep Depression" undergraduate College year in Niagara University after graduating from SUNY Monroe Community College(MCC).

                  i.) Hepatitis B.

          =] Drone: I suggested that they should remove me on a "terrorist watch" list by Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH), and Employers in New York State(NYS).

            =] People of New York State(NYS), especially residents of City of Rochester, New York are allegedly accusing me about weakening of US currency, although they are already pegged to Gold values since 1930 of "economically deep depression."

           =] DNA Faternity Testings:
                       1.) Mr. Wuor Deng Joak
                       2.) Mr. Garang Deng Joak(Not to be found, although I have used his family surnames in JVA, IOM, & INS interviewing forms between 2000 and 2001 in Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya).
                       3.) Mr. Garang Akoi de Bol, & Mrs. Nyaluak Mabil de Awer
                       4.) Late Mr. Chagai-Makol de Mabior
                       5.) Mr. Daniel Wuor Joak(Exiled in United Kingdom(UK).




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor