Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"A Letter to 2017 USA President-elect Mr. Donald J. Trump for considering to last "gov't Cabinet-Level Appointments?"

Dear Office of USA President-elect Mr. Donald J. Trump, and Vice President Mr. Mike Pence,

=] I would like to be tapped into office of US Department of Agriculture, where Mr. Sonny Perdue is being considered for last "Presidential Cabinet-level positions." I am neither a government bureaucrats nor had a "merit of appointment", and of governmental experiences. Except I have had interned for former US Congressional Member: Mr. Tom Reynolds(R-26th), whose Congressional Districts had been gerrymanderingly emerged, and removed in 2010 during "redistricting drawn" along with past Congressional districts: 29th, 28th, 27th, and 26th due to geo-politically population's reduction, and of US National Census's "head-count" every decades.

=] I have had also interned for former US Congressman: Mr. Tom Reynolds(R-26th)), who was a member of Republican Party in summer season of 2007. And I have had also attended 2007, 3 Days of United Nations' Youth Assembly(UN) Conference with my undergraduate schoolmate Miss. Rachael of village of Amherst, New York. We were schooling for Niagara University, village of Lewiston, New York between 2005 and 2008, although her mother is a professor of Chemistry in Niagara University.

=] I have had distorted my academically credentials by plagiarizing on "Book Review" writing, where I was dismissed between 2009, and 2010 graduate studies year from the Department of Political Science and of History in The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York 12203.

=] Of course, I have no "Kindergarten(K12)-Pre-Schooling" foundations, and of no "High school education."  Although I have been issued a 2005 GED diploma from SUNY Monroe Community College(MCC) under a former family surnames: Mr. David Bul Garang before I legally made a petition of "Name Change" Affidavit to: Mr. David Deng Wuor through US Supreme Court, City of Rochester, New York in November 27th, 2010.

=] And I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,

David D. Wuor
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter: @DavidWuor
(585)363-2288

PS. I have also been receiving a "Social Security Administration(SSA) payments for people with medically approved disabilities" since 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 every 3th days of Month after I became unemployed from University of Rochester Hospital acronymically known as Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH) in February 5th, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor