Monday, April 22, 2019

What was my ‘Junk’ inbox Message to my Facebook Messenger Apps' friends?

Dear my Online Facebook Messenger Apps’ Friends,



As showcased in the ๐Ÿฆ‡ Batman ๐ŸŽž (1989)Films, I should always take a Public Transportations if US NYS-Local Department Of Social Services(LDSS) governments sends me another ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ LGBTQ gaymen, or gaywomen, where we take a drive to public places, or private place.
=] What Actions to take?
       a) Take a Bus ๐ŸšŽ, or Taxi ๐Ÿš– instead of boarding a private vehicle.
      b.) And I should have had said, I’m NOT interested in your ‘private business’, & c.) Calls 911 Emergency ๐Ÿšจwhen this F-Bomb escalated.

And I look forward if you get my LBGTQ junk inbox message from me. Just do ignore it as aforementioned in their Privacy Policies, and/or Platforms, please if you could my online Facebook, Inc.’s Friends.






With Bests as always,

Mr. David D. Wuor
iPhone s6: (585)363-2288
E-Mail Address: dengwuor1980@gmail.com
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor