Friday, July 27, 2018

“Employments: Follow-Up E-Mail whether they considered me for Position, or Not” by Mr. David D. Wuor

“Employments: Follow Up E-mail whether they considered me for a Position, or Not” by Mr. David D. Wuor 



Dear U.S Office of Personnel Management(OPM), 

This is Mr. David Wuor. And I am writing this “inquiry letter” whether I am appointed to “City Carrier Assistant” with United States Postal Services(USPS) vacancy, or Not. I have already done an Interview on June 05th, 2018 last Month with USPS PostMaster Ms. Tamilynn Horne. 

And I am an “individual with Disability” seeking an Employment. Of course, United States Postal Services(USPS) has had already sought out a “Reasonable Accommodations” from me. And I have already filled out my “Medical Records” Release from SMH-Strong Behavioral Health so that they release a Medical Records to them. 

I look forward to hearing from you, 




With Bests, 

Mr. David D. Wuor
iPhone Mobile: (585)363-2288




Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: David Deng Wuor <dengwuor1980@gmail.com>
Date: June 12, 2018 at 8:33:21 AM EDT
To: "Horne, Tamilynn M - Fairport, NY" <Tammylynn.M.Horne@usps.gov>
Subject: RE: Fairport Interview
Dear USPS Sevice HR Tamilynn Horne, 


I would like to thank you for Job Interview on June 5th, 2018. And I will be looking for Temporary Appointment Letter to the position of City Carrier Assistant at USPS Service. 


I have been so ‘impatient’ to hear back from you. And of course, this position was very competitive, whereby you might have other USPS Services’ Candidates already scheduled for more Interviews. 




With thanks as always,
Mr. David D. Wuor 
iPhone Mobile: (585)363-2288








On Monday, June 4, 2018, Horne, Tamilynn M - Fairport, NY <Tammylynn.M.Horne@usps.gov> wrote:
Good Morning David,

You are scheduled for an Interview with Postmaster Tami Horne,  at 12:00pm on Tuesday 6/5/2018 at the Fairport Post Office.


If you have any questions or need to change this please feel free to call me.

Thank You,

Tamilynn Horne, Postmaster
Fairport Post Office
585-223-9650 Work Line
585-208-3360 Work Cell



-- 
DAVID WUOR

Mobile Phone: (585)490-9562(USA)
Skype ID: david.deng42
Email: dengwuor1980@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor