Saturday, June 25, 2016

"2007 Chevolet Cobalt Vehicles: A Repository Return Letter to 'Tebo Financial Services' at State of Ohio, USA?"

Dear Tiffany Ford:
Thank you for emailing me about "issues" regarding late "biweekly premium payment ". And I just wanted to affirm to you that I had lost my Environmental Services'  job from Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH) since I was involved in "verbally threatening and of "aggravated assault fighting" with one of "management teams" with which Medical Doctor from where I was assigned to work(a.k.a Radiological section acronymically/ "Angio"), where he had "verbally threatened" me, by "coercion possessing my "cleaning cart", where he had said I was in "slow pace" for delaying next patients to go for "X-ray examination".
He eventually ended up saying if you could NOT speed up your "cleaning pace mode", and then I will write you up a "half-page predepositions" to your Environment Service Department's Supervisor: Jerome Iverson  to fire me, although I have had ONE "grievance - written up "occurrence warning" with previous Environmental Services Department's supervisor: Jude Brock and with  current victim plaintiff: Manager Zynon Putney, out of FIVE "occurrence warning" for either TWO days suspension from Job or be "fired" for good from Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH).
Anyway, I spoke to one of your staff today so that they come and return a vehicle for "repository status" like auctioning it to how it is worth now, but "no less"  rather than what a vehicle worth now. If you ended up auctioning it to THIRD party for less than what a vehicle worth now, and then return it back to me for good and to  my dealer: "Marine Dodge" in Webster, New York  since I am still a legal "signatory owner" of my vehicle: 2007 CHEVROLET cobalt.  
I could NOT keep a vehicle in the "driveway" with me in case a "tree falls on the vehicle" thereof. And therefore it would likely end up holding me reliable to any today and forseeable future physical damage to the vehicle. And I also had discontinued my "DMV licensed plate" and of "insurances", where a vehicle could legally still stay in my possession in either its current "driveway" or in the "offside street."
I am deeply apologized to you all for any late "premium payment" entailed and had incured in the last few days. Of course, I was "handcuppedly" taken to the New York State(NYS) govement's Monroe County Jail institution by both my employer's Public Safety's security guard and of and by Rochester City Police officers in the "liason fashion mode" of "arresting and of institutionalizing" precedure, where a "plaintiff victim" was simultaneously taken to Employer: Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH)'s "triage patient  intake" ward of Emergency Department(ED).
What happened next?
I had ended up spending a Night in Monroe County Jail institution,  where I was also seen by a Nurse and next morning, we including existed "inmates" I had found in the Monroe County Jail Institution, were seen by Monroe County Court Judge by 9:30 Am that morning on THURSDAY/FRIDAY February 5th, 2015 during my dependent case status of "court arraignment" and of "Pre-trial Release/bail out procedure". 
I was so fortunate enough to be constitutionally granted a "Pre-trial Release documentation" espoused with "bench warranty" decree if I come home and then i wrecklessly failed NOT to follow up with "Monroe County Court's "Pre-trial Release Corps", which already had been designed by my current Judge Teresa Johnson to serve as a "released inmate" in the "parole and of probation status", with which I am told to "call and sign-in" with Monroe County Court every "Monday" of the week until my assigned: "March 4th, 2015",  Court Appearance date is finally elapsed whereof. However, my failure to appear at this assigned Court appearance date, would foreseeably result in the "re-arrest warranty", which legally is referred to as "bench warranty", without any possible "legal back-up" for "no arrest warrant" whatsoever. 
With Bests,
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt owner/Signatory possessor
David Deng Wuor
On Feb 23, 2015 3:07 PM, "Tiffany Ford" <tford@tebofinancial.com> wrote:
It is important to contact Tebo today. Please call 1-800-701-8093

1 comment:

  1. This is NOT bad “communications” with Tebo Financial Service in Ohio, and Marina Dodge: Auto Groups regarding my previous Pre-owned vehicle.💭

    ReplyDelete

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor