Saturday, June 25, 2016

"A Letter Writing: What was one of "59" letters have I had written?"

Dear Miss. Maureene:

Thank for quick reply and I believe you are having fun with your internship with Catholic Mission of Dominican Friars in Nairobi, Kenya. This is an awesome opportunity since they had sponsored you and had given you a University 'fullbright' scholarship. It is very rare for other people to receive such College scholarship and internship is also graunteed with stipend allowances. With that say, you will not have to worry about paying tuition back to the College you had gone to.

I Just thought I should write you a few sentences this morning.  It was my weekend off from work today if I were NOT fired from Environmental Services Department. I have had a good One year, and Six Months off from the University of Rochester-Hospital, where I used to work. It was an awesome University Hospital known as Strong Memorial Hospital(SMH) that was dedicated after World War II: War Memorial. And they have a renowned reputation in the Western New York region as well as in the whole country of USA. I was so blessed to have had worked for them since there was a leeway and/or leverage to grow with them in terms of Career Advancement, whereof. They said that I could have had transfered from ONE department to another. It was done by bitting for posted opportunities---unionized positions. And if I have had a "job seniority",  and then I would have had qualified for it.

I am so fortunated to have you since we both are College graduates. And this ingredient, I do not find it in my first marriage narrative with my first wife: Mrs. Debora Akur Deng, and Mr. Panrac Majak Deng from Bor County Community of Jonglei State. She is awesome though and she speaks fluently in both English and Swahili. And she had said she was a fourth grades dropped-out from Primary School and I never attempted to defame and slander on her since she is a mother of little daughter Miss. Achirin D. Wuor, and of little son Mr. Anyieth D. Wuor in today "Ifo Refugee Camp", Kenya's border with a Country of Somalia. I do NOT have pre-deposition to devorce unless she wanted it to. One of weakest elements is that she doesn't make her own income whereby she would become a  "breadwinner" as some of World renowned feminists said it before 1920s. She is now with her Aunt family in Eldoret, Kenya and my Sister-in-Law is staying abroad, especially in Canada with her husband and her little children thus far.

However, there is a lot of reasons why I wanted to keep you both in my lifespan if God's willing, although I do NOT make a big SSI income with USA President Barack H. Obama's Cabinet Departments of Entitlement programs for people with government approved Disability benefits with Social Security Administration(SSA) if we are going to speak "poor, and vulnerability" underprivileged people. Of course, I was asked by USA government if I could partially go to work, and then I have had turned down for good reason of previously "mentally illness" conditions. But this is NOT the only reasons and I will try to build our solid friendship until it return to relationship in the near future since this has always been my "Audacity of Hope" as President Obama always reiterated in his TWO books.

And also your "Luo ethnics groups" heritage said to stem from today Republics of South Sudan in the region of Bhar-el-ghazal. And I really wanted to break this Ethnic groups' barrier so that I would travel freely when I go to Kenya without worry knowing you are there. I really wanted to have a Ethnics groups' diversity in my own family and having you will be awesome Ethnics groups' ingredients.

As you already knew my TWO half brothers Mr. Jacob Atiop Garang, and Mr. Gabriel Manyuon Garang used to schooling in your home district of Kisumu in the heart-land of that Western Province of Republics of Kenya, however if I do NOT hold-on with you, then it will be invain and I would be known in history as a "liar" since I failed to make you to be part of my family heritage. We are NOT wealthy, but we are partly "peasants"  since majority of our fore-parents did not go to College pertaining the history of South Sudan and Old Sudan regime. I am ONE of the first "millennial generation" to graduated from College and be in diaspora. But this opportunity did NOT happen out of scratch with Kenyan people and European people in giving this HOPE to us since Civil War of Sudan with independent "Nation-state" of Republics of South Sudan in 2011.

In nutshell, there is a lot of reasons why I wanted to hold-on with you as a potential "bribe to be"  in addition to my first wife since polygamy is permissable in our heritage. I deeply understood your Catholicism faith and tenets, where you wanted to stay faithful as long as Catholic mission span. I will try NOT to breach anything, but our friendship will stay as a baseline until it blossoms into solid relationship of polygamous family of our heritage.

With Bests,

David D. Wuor
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com

On Mar 28, 2014 2:14 AM

1 comment:

  1. “With hindsight”(Google Search definition), this was NOT bad experiences.🤓

    ReplyDelete

"Blogspot" Archive

I am already succumbed to change by Mr. David D. Wuor