Messenger is Free!

Unlike texting, there's no per-message charge and no limits.
Leek Geu
 on mobile
David D. Wuor
Dear Mr. Leek Geu Deng,

=] I just wanted to let you know that I have had legally changed my family surnames to Mr. "David Deng Wuor", where I used to be known as Mr. "David Bul Garang" when I came to USA.

=] They were family surnames of my Maternality cousin Mr. Bul Garang Mabil de Awer, and Mrs. Apajok Aguer Biar, who are currently staying in State of Mississippi(USA). When I have had arrived in 1999 from Village of Panyagor, Twic East County, Jonglei State, Republics of South Sudan, I was known as Mr. Moses Deng Wuor, although I had a UNHCR's Ration Card with Mr. Deng Bol from Group 46, Zone 4, Kakuma Refugees Camp, Kenya.

=] Of course, we were part of Kakuma Three: New Arrival and yet I am yet currently staying in the Rochester, NY 14607 since my arrival in April 3th, 2001.

=] I am currently known as Mr. "David Deng Wuor"and Mrs. Debora Akur Deng, who is currently staying in Ifo Refugee Camp, Kenya with my TWO children: Miss. "Achirin Deng Wuor", and Mr. "Anyieth Deng Wuor" since you were one of our 2000, & 2001 International Organization for Migration(IOM)'s workshop orientation leads in Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya in case you get a hold of UNHCR refugees Agency, JVA, INS, and IOM agency for updates since 2001.

With thanks,

David D. Wuor
(585)363-2288
E-Mail: dengwuor1980@gmail.com
Http://davidwuor.blogspot.com/